At Inner-City Arts, the safety of our students and staff are our top priority. Below are safety protocols we've implemented to protect those who visit our campus.
1. FACE MASKS are required for all students, staff, and visitors for indoor activities on our campus. Mask are optional while outdoors.
2. PHYSICAL DISTANCING will be based on the latest Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidelines.
3. DAILY HEALTH CHECKS are required for all students, staff, and visitors before coming on campus. Before they are allowed to enter buildings, parents or guardians who drive or walk their children to school may be subject to temperature checks and required to answer COVID-19 screening questions.
4. WEEKLY COVID-19 TESTING will be administered for students and employees on campus regularly.
5. VACCINATIONS: All students, staff, and visitors ages 12 and older are strongly encouraged to make vaccine appointments at the most convenient location.
For any further questions, please contact George Garcia, EVP and Chief Operating Officer.
Inner-City Arts will follow the latest public health guidelines for student safety and will continue to work with public health agencies and experts to update these protocols as necessary. All guidelines are subject to change. Updated: May 2022.